8.31.2012

love food #1

Yemek yerken mutlu olanlardanım, ailemde de herkes yemek yemekten zevk alıyor.
Yediğim yemeklerin sunumlarına, şekillerine, ebatlarına fln. da çok önem veriyorum.
Genellikle de hatıra olarak fotoğraflıyorum.

I'm living to eat :) My parents and relatives also adore eating.
Especially I give importance to presentation, form and proportion of the meal.
Usually I shoot them :) 
 


 Minik patlıcanı da bahçeden koparıp yemek. 
Handpickin' tiny eggplant from the garden. 

Fransa'da yediğim ve çok beğendiğim bir çeşit pizza.  
This is a kind of pizza that I ate in France and love.

 Tavuk şiş her zaman vazgeçilmezimdir. 
Grilled chicken is one of my favorites. 


Ünlü Madamın Dibek kahvesi, Gökçeada'da içmiştim. 

This is a famous Turkish coffee.


Fransa'da yediğim en güzel lazanyaydı. 
This is the finest lasagne that I've ever eaten. 
Unfortunately the proporiton was very small. =[

No comments:

Post a Comment